As an ODOT approved driver education provider, we adhere to the following standards:
Our ODOT approved program consists of two main components.
- Classroom: Students must successfully* complete 30 hours of in-class instruction
- Behind-the-wheel (BTW): Students are required to complete 6 hours of drive time with one of our professional instructors and an additional 6 hours of observation time, for a total of 12 hours in-vehicle training.
You must receive a minimum score of 80% or higher for your final classroom grade and on you final drive six.
Additional Course Requirements:
In addition to the classroom and BTW requirements, students must meet the following requirements:
- Must complete the course before their 18th birthday.
- May not obtain driver’s license before completion of the course.
- May not complete the program in less than 35 days.
- Parent/Guardian or Adult Driving coach must attend a mandatory 1.5 hour parent night.
- Parent/Guardian must certify at least 5 hours of BTW practice with the student between the 1st class and last BTW instruction.