As an ODOT approved driver education provider, we adhere to the following standards:
Our ODOT approved program consists of two main components.
- Classroom: Students must successfully complete 30 hours of in-class instruction
- Behind-the-wheel (BTW): Students are required to complete 6 hours of drive time with one of our professional
instructors and an additional 6 hours of observation time, for a total of 12 hours in-vehicle training
Additional Course Requirements:
In addition to the classroom and BTW requirements, students must meet the following requirements:
- Must complete the course before their 18th birthday.
- Must not obtain a driver’s license before completion
of the course.
- Parent/Guardian or Adult Driving coach must attend a mandatory 1.5 hour parent night.
- Parent/Guardian must certify at least 5 hours of BTW practice with the student
between the 1st class and last BTW instruction.
- Students who do not meet the ODOT requirements will be responsible for an additional $210.