- is science based and standardized using strict quality controls
- is client friendly and easy-to-use
- is adaptable to various treatment programs
- effectively and accurately determines driving competence
- provides immediate results in an easy to read report
- is designed to reveal the significant driving problems of the medically compromised driver
- driving performance is normed to competent drivers
- frequency and severity of driving errors are reported
Cognitive Impaired Drivers
ODEC instructors are trained to identify high risk drivers and provide rehabilitation training for medically at-risk drivers.
Safety Concerns Everyone
- DriveABLE™'s science protects those drivers who remain competent to drive from being falsely identified.
- DriveABLE™ is an unbiased and objective evaluation. The assessment provides the answer for the sensitive and difficult driving issue facing many families.
- Even when no single condition is severe, several conditions can combine to make the person unsafe to drive.
- Medical conditions and medications can cause even the safest driver to become unsafe. Any medical condition or medication that affects mental ability can affect driving.